Tuesday 6 January 2009

What Are We Doing Here?!

Helllloooo people.
Firstly, I would like to welcome you to the Beep! magazine blog! You may ask what is the point of this blog? Well let me tell you.....
Yes, I am a bit of a loser and I do a lot of time surfing the net late at night and most of the day. This blog is here so that I can tell you all about the little things going on in the Beep! world, all updates and anything that couldn't make it into the magazine.
You may not be amazed to hear i don't only like local music from Bradford, and that in fact I like music from all over the place! I will be filling you in bands I find and think that you should all know about.

Well that's it for this post, keep your eyes open for more posts I'm sure this blog will be both entertaining and informative YAY!!

oooh PS ... I know i can't spell and I'm shit with grammar[although im trying hard as a new years resolution] but lets make a game out of it yeh?... the first people to point out spelling and grammar mistakes gets a special prize!!